Friday the 3rd
Firstly we have arranged our pre-conference social event; after the huge success of last year we are giving you all an opportunity to join us (and the Auld Reekie tour team) as we hear “Spine tingling stories told on the cobbled streets of the Old Town” and enter Edinburgh’s spooky underground vaults, if you dare… We will be setting up shop in a nearby pub, so if you frighten easily there will be comfy seats and cool drinks (or hot drinks) available at OX184 from 6pm with the tours starting split in two groups leaving at 7 and half past.
- 6:00pm: OX184 Bar - 184-186 Cowgate, Edinburgh EH1 1JJ
- 7:00pm: (optional) Vaults & Graveyard Tour group 1, 1.5 hours.
- 7:40pm: (optional) Vaults & Graveyard Tour group 2, 1.5 hours.
Key times on the day
- Registration Opens: 8:30am
- Start: 9:30am
- Lunch: 1:30pm-2:30pm (food included in ticket price)
If you have previously told us about your dietary requirements, please let a member of the catering team at the EICC aware and they will make sure you are catered for.
- Social Starts: 7pm
- Drinks: The first few rounds are on us
- Food: Fork buffet provided
Music, networking and a small collection of games, feel free to bring your own. Please only bring games that are inclusive and unlikely to cause offence, large group games are ideal.